Tools and Calculators
云南快乐十分前三组 www.h69au.cn USDA makes crop and livestock insurance information readily available and accessible by allowing customers to quickly calculate premiums, locate agents, and download files on demand.
- Information Browser
- Livestock Insurance Company Locator
- Agent Locator
- Cost Estimator
- Summary of Business Query Tool
- Actuarial Information Browser
- Regional Office Locator
- Regional Compliance Office Locator
Insurance Policy and Program Basics
To help users better understand crop and livestock insurance, USDA provides critical policy and reinsurance agreement information and details the insurance cycle from the application process to the claims process.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policy Types
- Crop Policies
- Insurance Cycle
- Livestock Policies
- Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC) Board Decisions
- Reinsurance Agreements
- How to Report Crop Insurance Program Fraud and Abuse
- Laws and Regulations
Risk Management Reports, Summaries, and Data
USDA provides risk management publications, education, events, and other useful information for farmers, ranchers, educators, and researchers.