Rural Development Cooperative Services
云南快乐十分前三组 www.h69au.cn Rural Development's Cooperative Services Program promotes understanding and use of the cooperatives to market and distribute agricultural products. The Cooperative Services division serves cooperative members, directors, management, educational institutions, organizations, rural residents, and others interested in cooperative-based business.
- Rural Development Cooperative Services
- Rural Development Cooperative Grants
- Cooperative Publications
USDA advances knowledge for agriculture, the environment, human health and well-being, and communities by supporting research programs in the Land-Grant University System and other partner organizations.
- Cooperative Research Partnerships
- Federal Assistance
- Cooperative Agreements and Grant Awards
- State and National Partners
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) Program
- CRADA Partnering
- International Cooperative Research Programs
Cooperative Research Emphasis Areas
USDA manages a broad portfolio of cooperative research programs which cover the scope and breadth of USDA.
- Agricultural and Food Biosecurity
- Agricultural Systems
- Animal and Animal Products
- Biotechnology and Genomics
- Economics and Commerce
- Families, Youth and Communities
- Food, Nutrition and Health
- Food and Nutrition Research Program
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Pest Management
- Plants and Plant Products
- Technology and Engineering
Cooperative Extension Service offices are conveniently located in courthouses, post offices, or other local government buildings to improve the quality of people's lives by providing research-based knowledge to strengthen the social, economic and environmental well-being of families, communities and agriculture enterprises. Extension experts focus on, among other subjects, food safety and quality, plight of young children, revitalizing rural America, sustainable agriculture, and waste management.